Tried everything to lose weight but unsuccessful? How to lose weight quickly yet safely then you have come to the right place. We give you insights on what is keeping you fat, the ratio of exercise and diet control you need to have. Plus an expert recommended month long weight loss diet chart plan for Indians. Any weight loss diet chart plan for Indians must be crafted after:
- Careful consideration of the person’s diet and medical history.
- Note any food allergies, likes, and dislikes into account.
- Should take the food allergies, likes, and dislikes into account.
- Should not ask for severe measures like restricting a food group, avoiding certain foods among others.
- It should be able to include all the required nutrients so that the weight loss sustains for life.
Most of the weight loss diet plans provided online or by certain nutritionists look at curing the symptom and not treating the root cause of weight issues. Hence it is highly advised that you consult a trained professional on how to lose weight. Here is a start, you can consult one of Truweight’s nutritionist, absolutely FREE! Ask your doubts and get solutions.