Diwali resonates with brightness, radiance and happiness all around. Just as we indulge in the cleaning of our house weeks ahead of Diwali, it becomes important to engage in the maintenance of skin after the festivity as well. Cleanliness is the first step to glowing and radiant skin.
The key to glowing skin
Keep dryness at bay this festive season by staying hydrated. Treat your skin with Vitamin E and essential oil-rich creams and oils for protection. Stick to 8-10 glasses of water as it’s the best remedy for glowing skin.
Home remedies for the win
Follow your grandmother’s recipe for a healthy scrub bath post-Diwali with a suitable scrub. Scrubbing helps exfoliate dead skin cells and stimulate blood-circulation which gives a fresh look to the skin.
Quick tips to keep your skin glowing post Diwali
- Drink lots of water to compensate for all the wine and cocktails that you may have consumed.
- Replace unhealthy food with nutritious options like fruits, dry fruits, etc.
- Apply a nourishing night cream before going to bed.
- Apply an antioxidant cream like those enriched with vitamin C and E.
- Wash your hair properly to get rid of mousse or other products used during Diwali.
- Spend a few minutes for cardio exercises to compensate for binge-eating.