Our skin has a number of pores that allow your skin to breathe and secrete natural oil. Little mistakes and bad habits can have a damaging impact on your skin. When you fail to take steps to keep your skin healthy and clean, you could end up with clogged pores. What really happens when you have clogged pores? Clogged pores mean blackheads and whiteheads and acne. But how do pores get clogged? Our Pores get clogged with dirt and pollution and other such impurities. This ends up causing a breakout and other such skin related problems. But instead of spending time thinking of ways to cure and treat these problems a better idea would be to prevent this problem by keeping in mind skincare mistakes that can cause such problems. There are simple solutions to simple problems instead of struggling with these skin problems you can make little changes in your skincare routine and lifestyle and prevent them. Here are some mistakes to avoid:
1. Overwashing your face can clog your pores instead of just cleansing your face. When you wash your face too much it strips your skin of its natural oil and causes your skin to secrete more oil which in turn clogs your pores and causes skin problems.
2. Our hands come in contact with a lot of dirt and impurities and bacteria. When you touch your face too much it ends up transferring a lot of bacteria and dirt to your face and that could lead to clogged pores.
3. Not washing your makeup at night before going to sleep can clog your pores at well. Once in a while, we all do but doing it regularly can cause the product to buildup on your skin and our skin tends to absorb makeup products as well and that can clog your pores.
4. Dirty makeup tools can also cause the same problem. We need to clean the tools that we use for our makeup. A dirty blender or brush has a lot of bacteria and product buildup which can transfer to our skin and lead to too much bacteria and product which impacts our skin and clog the pores.
5. Sleeping on dirty bedding can impact our skin as well. When we use a skincare or beauty product on our skin and sleep on the same bedsheet again and again, it can cause product and bacteria buildup which transfers on to our skin can cause a breakout.