High street chain Marks and Spencer is treating beauty fans in their latest freebie event.
For a limited time the retailer is offering free gifts with beauty purchases across a wide range of top brands, including organic favourites Neal’s Yard and skincare specialists Ren.
The offer is a great time to buy any essentials you’ll need for the coming months, especially as the weather gets colder and harsher on your skin.
Or a chance to start stockpiling great value treats and gifts for Christmas from the retailer’s bestselling ranges.
Standout deals featured in the offer includes a free Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask 110g worth £20, when you spend £20 or more on other Burt’s Bees products .
If you’re wondering what other top deals a featured in the promotion here is a round up of our top five below.
- Free 150ml Rosa Centifolia Express Make Up Remover when you buy any Ren product .
- Free Josh Wood Hair Mask when you purchase any Josh Wood Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Buy any two items of Alpha H products and get a free Eye & Lip Perfector Kit worth £41.50.
- Free Bourjois Make Up Bag when you buy two or more Bourjois make up products .
- Spend £10 on Scaramouche & Fandango men’s products and get a free Hydrator worth £10.
Elsewhere the mid-season sale is still on with further reductions of up to 60% across all departments – including home and kids’ .
Savvy shoppers can earn money on purchases by signing up to cashback sites like TopCashback and Quidco . And there’s free delivery on click and collect orders, or you’ll have to spend £50 or more to qualify for free standard UK home delivery .