Does combing your hair leave you in a state of worry? Do you feel tense after seeing the amount of hair you lost in the shower drain today? Well, stressing about losing your hair will definitely make you lose more of it. We are here to save your day and give you some sure shot home remedies for hair breakage.
Our lifestyles have made us really susceptible to hair breakage. Whatever we do, we can’t seem to avoid pollution, or the amount of stress at work. There are a lot of hair breakage causes, but to avoid them we must first know what they are.
With our hair breakage remedies, you’ll have one less thing to lose your hair over! Let’s take a look at some of these causes so that we can run as far away from them as possible.
3 Common Causes Of Hair Breakage:
1. Physical And/Or Mental Stress:
The flu, surgery or any kind of physical trauma makes losing hair very easy. I understand you’re going through a lot, but excessive stressing will eventually lead to more damage. It’s a vicious cycle, I tell ya!
Popeye was bald, but his love for spinach was genuine. Green leafy vegetables and fish are a great source of Iron for you, especially your hair.
3. Excessive Use Of Chemical Products:
Yes, there is such a thing as using too much product, and if you weren’t aware of that maybe it’s time to take a good hard look at your product habits. Using extravagant amounts of it can ruin your hair over time.
Phew! Now that you have identified the causes, we can finally reveal the remedies for hair breakage.
Top 5 Home Remedies For Hair Breakage:
1. Onion/Garlic Juice:
These smelly little ingredients are actually a great way to save your hair from damage
Onion /Garlic Hair Mask
- Grate an Onion/Garlic and keep the liquid aside
- Mix it with 2 tbsp. of coconut oil and massage hair gently with it
- After half an hour wash your hair with Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care Shampoo
How can coconut not be on this list of treatments for hair breakage?
Coconut Hair Treatment
- You can either massage the oil into your hair overnight
- If you plan to apply coconut milk instead, leave it on your scalp for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off
3. Beetroot Juice & Henna:
Mix henna with a little beetroot juice and see your hair transform.
Beetroot & Henna Hair Pack:
- Grate a couple of beetroots and squeeze its purple juice into a container
- Mix the juice and 3 tbsp. of henna powder and apply it to hair for an hour
- Rinse it well and repeat once in two weeks
4. Castor Oil & Amla:
Amla is a great treatment for hair breakage. It contains Vitamin C and anti-oxidants which nourishes your hair from root to tip.
Amla & Castor Oil Head Massage:
- Mix 2 tbsp. of amla powder in 5 tbsp. of castor oil and massage it into your hair.
- Leave it on for an hour and rinse thoroughly. Repeat once in a week and bask in the glory of your beautiful hair in a few weeks.
5. Eggs and Yoghurt:
Eggs have Sulphur that promotes hair growth. Need we say more?
Egg & Yogurt Hair Pack:
- Take a couple of tbsp. of yoghurt, crack an egg into it and mix well.
- Apply to your hair and scalp and try to bear the egg smell for half an hour. I promise, it’ll be worth it!
- Rinse it off with cold water and Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care Shampoo. Repeat once a week.
In a few weeks you’ll be making everyone jealous with your stunning hair!